Draconic Prophecy – Soul Reaver
Draconic Prophecy Passages relating to the Soul Reaver:
- When Eternal Day draws near, when its moon shines full in the night, and the day is at its brightest, the Time of the Dragon Above begins.
- Showers of light fall upon the city of the dead, and the Storm Dragon emerges after twice thirteen years.
- Tumult and tribulation swirl in his wake: The Blasphemer rises, the Pretender falls, and the armies march once more across the land.
- In the Time of the Dragon Above, when Siberys turns night into day, and showers of light fall from the sky, the Eye of Siberys falls near the City of the Dead.
- A fragment of celestial light, the Eye sees, and in it all is seen.
- The Eye of Siberys lifts the Sky Caves of Thieren Kor from the land of Desolation under the dark of the great moon, and the Storm Dragon walks in the paths of the first of sixteen.
- The shard of heaven falls to earth a second time, and its light brightens Khyber’s darkness.
- The cauldron of the thirteen dragons boils until one of the five beasts fighting over a single bone becomes a thing of desolation.
- Desolation spreads over that land like wildfire, lake plague, and Eberron bears the scar of it for thirteen cycles of the Battleground.
- Life ceases within its bounds and ash covers the earth.
- The greatest of the daelkyr’s brood, the Soul Reaver feasts on the minds and flash of a thousand lives before his prison breaks.
- The Bronze Serpent calls him forth, but the Storm Dragon is his doom.
- A clash of dragons signals the sundering of the Soul Reaver’s gates. The hordes of the Soul Reaver spill from the earth, and a ray of Khyber’s sun erupts to form a bridge to the sky.
- The Storm Dragon descends into the endless dark beneath the bridge of light, where the Soul Reaver waits. There among the bones of Khyber the Storm Dragon drives the spear formed from Siberys’s Eye into the Soul Reaver’s heart.
- And the Storm Dragon walks through the gates of Khyber and crosses the bridge to the sky.
- The might of earth frees the Bronze Serpent from his cage.
- The day that is night will herald the sign of the Storm Dragon.